Monday, June 1, 2009

Team Manmohan !!!

I missed the opportunity to congratulate Mr. Manmohan Singh through my blog on 24th April. On 24th I was elated when I got the news that Congress is back. Or I should say, back with bang. I was so afraid, on 24th morning. I never wanted to BJP to be back, atleast until they drop their idea of hindutva.

Moreover, I am more or less happy with the list of ministers in Manmohan’s team. I personally wanted people like Shashi Tharoor and other young guns in some form of ministries. Inclusion of people like Sachin Pilot, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Jatin Prasad, Agatha Sangma etc. as MoS was a great decision. People like Pranab Mukherjee, P. Chidambaram, Kamalnath, Kapil Sibbal, Dayanidhi Maran, Praful Patel and others all getting key ministries to bring results rather than promises. Yes they had to compromise bit due to politics, but Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and adamant Manmohan hand-picked most of them.

I guess for the first time ever on Indian news channels, we found so much discussion on list of ministers and portfolios. As if Team Manmohan is on a mission to change India. Team Manmohan gives me hope, a hope for progress, hope for social security, hope for secularism. I trust Team Manmohan, because most of the ministers are extremely qualified with education and experience. Moreover we can see a nice blend of youth and experience in the team.

2 comments:

Sivaram said...

Good One !! Even i was Struck on the Updates abt the Portfolio it was more Thrilling and Indeed i was happy abt the selection finally we have some promising ppl in the board

Learn Digital Marketing said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.