Monday, June 1, 2009

I am back…

Hi all welcome back to Be A Step Ahead…

It’s been long since I have stopped writing.
Reasons? Infact many…

Early April, I joined Dun & Bradstreet, and it was a start to a working professional life after two years of life as management student.
Moreover, things leading to that were, shifting to a new house, a new life and many adjustments in terms of facilities. The new house had independence, a sense of belongingness but lacked facilities like internet, television, library etc., all needed to keep you updated and blog about that. We had to start from scratch.
During this phase, many ideas came in, many views, many reactions, but there was no medium to express it to the world. Moreover, I was fed with comments on my blog, which I couldn't answer due to this problems.

So, here’s I am back. Back to the world of blogging, back to the social media, back to something constructive and above all, back to the freedom of expression.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back dear,

These days i frequently visited ur blog.I thought u have stopped writing.Its good to see u back

MJ said...

Welcome back ...i guess u have to take couple of more steps to be a step ahead :)