Saturday, August 29, 2009

KAMINEY... !!!

This was the movie; I was desperately waiting for .Reason, interesting trailers and Visual Bharadwaj. He has given movies like Makdi, Maqbool, Omkara and The Blue Umbrella. All have been meaningful, interesting and entertaining.
I always wanted to watch premiere of the movie. Thankfully to CREDAI Karnataka Realty Expo, I wasn't able to watch the movie, whole weekend. Reviews were out, everyone had loved it. Now I have to see it.
Monday after the job, I ensured not to miss the movie. And guess what, it was memorable experience. As rightfully Rajeev Masand says,'Kaminey is imaginative and original’. It made me remembered movie of 70s era, which had everything, fun action thrill drama and romance.
Kaminey was nice blend of all. I had completely forgotten that there was Shahid Kapoor in the movie. I flowed with the story through Guddu, Sweety and Charlie.
I was mesmerized with Shahid's acting and the supporting casts. As per me the movie is "Fuberb". Movie is embraced with catchy and classy music blended with Gulzar Sahab's unmatchable lyrics.
Loved the line... "Ek dil se dosti thi... Ye huzur bhi kaminey...!!!"

My next target... "What's your Rashee" by Ashutosh Gowarikar.

3 comments:

anusia said...

I did not get the chance to watch the movie yet. I have heard many good things about it including your post. now its time to watch it.

App Development Company Gurgaon said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.