Friday, November 7, 2008

Blogging... is what???

You all must be thinking, is blogging a fad? Why many people start their blog,write for few days...and fizz...!!!
As per me,I have an excuse.I am not finding anything that could motivate me to write and the real reason could be, that I am not reading a lot these days. For others, blogging may be a fashion, marketing tool or source of earning. But for me, it helps me propagating a thought,which I believe should be spread among all as a social necessity.Whenever I ever stumble upon something interesting, I don't forget to be a step ahead. Let me be the torchbearer.

As Mr.Seth Godin rightly comments,
"The best measure of a blog is not how many people it reaches, it’s how much it changes what you do. Changes your posture, your writing, your transparency, your humility. What blogging has done for me is made me think. I get to think about how the outside world will understand something I’m trying to do, for example.
This means, of course, that you get almost all of the goodness of a blog long before you have a lot of readers."

No comments: